Submission Deadline 01. 09. 2014
Requirements: CV and motivation letter
For further information or to apply: email@example.com
1- Urban Sketchers
• Artistic background is a must.
• Very good freehand drawings and sketching skills.
• Familiarity with the different sketching techniques.
• Previous experiences in similar projects would be appreciated.
• Commitment and ability to in a team.
• Recent architectural and urban sketches samples to be sent with the resume.
2- Marketing and Media
Generally responsible for delivering the project’s activities to various stakeholders, Encourage stakeholders to participate in the project’s different events through creative ads. and ideas and designing the general identity of project, Materials, printouts and promotions.
• Document the project’s events and activities through photos and videos.
• Manage the social groups and pages and maximize the level of reach of the project’s.
• Attract and engage stakeholders into the project.
• Create promotions and publish the newsletters.
• Coordinate with PR in contacting media representatives.
• Video editing.
3- Public Relation
Generally works to sustain the mutual understanding between project activities and its stakeholders and protect the external image of the campaign and responsible for the relations between the project and the others.
• Represent good public relations strategies for the project.
• Develop and sustain good relationships with VIP’s, NGO’s, and initiative’s representatives.
• Maintain goodwill and mutual trust with VIP’s, NGO’s, and initiative’s representatives.
• Fulfill all the public relations tasks and duties for the project.
• Conduct orientations in Art centers and culture centers and targeted sites.
• Assist with the organisation of all meetings.
4- Human Resources
Generally works to help the maneger in directing the project and responsible for directing other teams and evaluate them.
• Assist with the update of the National Networks database and online Network pages
• Assist with the management of the Network Strategic Development Scheme including evaluation of activities, technical reports and applications.
• Assist with the data collection.
• Assist the programme unit in supporting activities organization and the materials edition.
• Assist the monitoring and evaluation team in the tasks of data collection.
5- Architecture Photographers
General skills and qualifications needed for team member
• Leadership skills.
• Work under stress.
• High presentation skills.
• Staff management experience.
• Good figure.
• High communication and time management skills.
• High negotiation skills.
• Respect the schedule and planning process.
• Keep the same quality of work throughout the project process.
• Speed and multitasking.
• High level of commitment.
• Innovative and critical thinking.
• Excellent Languages skills.